4stripes digital solutions
4Stripes Digital Solutions takes customers privacy very seriously. Access to customer information is monitored and restricted to management use only.
4Stripes Digital Solutions Limited complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration process OR through any
contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email).
- Third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available. If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorizing and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- for any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another entity within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to
provide the website or other services and products
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorized by you.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or another misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.